Listed in Life Purpose
- Address & Map Link: 228 Broadway, Hanover, PA 17331
- Tel: (888) 821-2935
- Web Link: www.drjeanpollack.com
- Life Coaching- assessing all areas of your life for level of satisfaction and work toward increasing your satisfaction on a scale of 0-10.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy- this helps you to change your thoughts (cognitions) so your mood will positively change.
- EMDR and TFT for deeper resolution of ongoing conflicts that are creating dysfunctional life patterns.
Innovative Counseling Services Inc.
Jean Pollack, Ph.D. is a psychologist, life coach, mediator, author and teacher who specializes in individual, couples and family therapy, and EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) using a mind body approach.
She maintains a private practice in Pennsylvania and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and Los Angeles, CA is available online to clients all over the US.
I offer three types of therapy at Innovative Counseling and Coaching
Coaching synthesizes psychology, philosophy, and spirituality. It benefits those who are open and willing to make dramatic positive changes in all aspects of their lives.
What is Life Purpose?
I believe that the purpose of our life is to seek happiness. No matter what our religious beliefs, we are all seeking something better in life.
My innovative “6 Step Coaching Program” called Choreograph Your Life is groundbreaking and very personalized life plan for you. My approach will help you to bring your life into focus. You will receive a personalized plan to help you reach your goals. It’s unique to your needs. The six steps cover all areas of your life, bring your life into focus, and help you to transform your life into what you want.
Sessions are available via Skype or Telephone from anywhere. Contact me for more info.